 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9385
Re: Girders for Sale (was Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:21:41 GMT

B1: 2 black girders from set 6444   $6
G1: 2 grey girders from set 3313    $20
G2: 2 grey girders from set 3313    $20
G3: 2 grey girders from set 3313    $40
G4: 2 grey girders from set 3313    $40

The high start on the 2nd pair of grey lots is because I'd rather
keep the whole set than sell for less. If you're desperate for a
complete 3313 or two, feel free to make an offer that exceeds the
price for 4 girders. FYI, I'm after the trans-yellow 2x4 rounded-top
bricks and they're not exactly common either, so keep that in mind.

Doug

Ouch! This one is easy for me to say "thanks anyway" to.

Good luck with your auction.

Jonathan