 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9376
Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes writes:
This "want" may generate some laughter, or "me too's". I am looking for 25
to 50 of the 2x2x5 girder type piece that is part of the windmill. I am only
interested in black. I have numerous parts to trade & some HTF MISB sets for
trade as well. I don't think many people have quantities of these and even
if you have one for trade, please let me know.

Thanks
Jonathan

I'm looking for them as well..... Can someone suggest this part to LD for bulk
consideration?

Paul Sinasohn