 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9056
Re: FS/FA ** 398 USS Con....... - NOT THAT RARE !!! **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 06:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
These string-guide-pieces are very special, unique to this ship. As soon as I • get my
digital camera working again I'll send a picture to anyone who wants it.
Even on the original instructions you can't see what they look like.

Actually, they aren't really all that unique. They're just a 2x2 plate w/metal
axle and wheels (I think the part is: <part 122c01>) without the metal axle and
wheels.

Of course the set does have a ton of yellow 1x1x1 classic windows...

Frank