 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9043
Re: FS/FA ** 398 USS Con....... - NOT THAT RARE !!! **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:58:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:

???  I'd have to say I'm in the same camp as Derick on this one.  Sure, it's
a cool looking boat, but excepting the 1x1 windows, it doesn't look to me
like there's any rare pieces on it.  I could make it from parts in my
collection (again, except the windows).

Maybe I'm missing something, but this sure doesn't look like $500 worth of
Lego to me.

But, with the box and all the materials, it's a collector's item.  I'm with
you, I don't really collect LEGO for anything except building, but there are
people who collect the sets themselves.

eric