 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8983
Re: Contacting people who have said they want to buy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alison Pike writes:
I have got some sets that are listed as wanted by some people on the item
description of the set in Lugnet. Is it OK to e-mail those people or would
that be considered as Spam and not be welcomed?        Alison

A Personal E-Mail would be fine, but you have to address it to one person at a
time. Also, if someone on Lugnet contacted me saying "I have set XYZ"
available, I would expect it to be at a resonable price point.  Probably around
2/3rds top Ebay price, unless a rare set.

James