 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7674
Re: Dacta #1030, #1031 or U-joints, square pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:

The
U-joints and pistons currently list on BrickBay for $5 and $7.50,
respectively.

LS@H will be happy to sell you U-joints for $3.99.  Of course,  you'll have to
take another 22 parts that "currently list on BrickBay" for over $10 along
with it (The Gears and Differentials set),  but we all have to make
sacrifices sometimes...

Thanks for the heads-up, Ran.  Technic isn't really my forte.  Are the pistons
available also?

Educate well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm