 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7675
FS: Crane assembly from 4552, 6480, pirate stuff, more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:51:58 GMT

Hi, all.  I have a bunch of sets for sale.  Prices are at least a
little bit negotiable :-)  Buyer pays shipping.

*Crane assembly from 4552, $18
I'm selling the crane from the 4552, including everything from the large
red turntable up EXCEPT the weight brick, and also including 2 2x2 round
black tiles w/loop for putting on cargo. This does NOT include the
wagonplate, wagon railings on the end, or any parts but the crane
assembly.  I will, however, include an unused 4552 sticker set if the
buyer wants it, and also an unused 4552 instructions, although note that
the instructions would raise shipping costs.  All parts are new.

*set 6480 L&S Fire Truck, $26
Set is complete in very good condition, stickers are applied straight and
in excellent condition, includes original instructions which are generally
in very good condition (they have a 1/2" tear at the bottom of the front
cover and a small light red ink squiggly on the back).

*Set 6261 Raft Raiders, $12
Complete, but no instructions.  Sail is a little wrinkly but can easily be
ironed.  Parts in good condition.

*5134 Shooting Cannons Service Packs, $12
I have a bunch of these available.  These are the type with brown cannon
bases (as opposed to red).  These are sealed in the inner lighter
polybags, but the outer heavier polybags with the set #sticker, Lego logo,
etc. are missing.

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt