 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7677
Re: Dacta #1030, #1031 or U-joints, square pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:

Are the pistons
available also?

Not the square ones.  They seem to be pretty rare.  I'm not sure what the
market is like,  but it might be good enough that you could actually get
what Tom is asking for them.  Otoh,  I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear
that he hasn't sold any yet:  the people who use them seem to be pretty rare,
too  ;-)

There's a service pack with more realistic-looking round pistons and heads,
so it's not quite like,  say,  train doors:  there are credible alternatives
for people doing MOCs with engines.

Ran