 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7656
7655  |  7657
Subject:
Dacta #1030, #1031 or U-joints, square pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:07:21 GMT

I recently acquired 9 Dacta sets with instruction guides and was wondering if
there is any interest for me to sell them complete, or to part out the more
interesting pieces?

You can see from the Brickshelf scan that there are 1 Universal Joint, 1
square piston, 1 weight brick, and some other goodies in each one of these
sets:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1031/1031-01b.html

The Pause repository shows the instruction cover in the second link below:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1030
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1031

The instructions are printed on removable hard-backed cards showing a photo of
a real machine and the equivalent LEGO construction.

Pause lists the original price of each set with instructions at $75 and I'd be
willing to sell them at $50 each, obo for multiple copies.  Or as another
option if someone wants the more interesting pieces, just make an offer.  The
U-joints and pistons currently list on BrickBay for $5 and $7.50, respectively.

Buy well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm