 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7667
Re: Dacta #1030, #1031 or U-joints, square pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 00:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:

The
U-joints and pistons currently list on BrickBay for $5 and $7.50,
respectively.

LS@H will be happy to sell you U-joints for $3.99.  Of course,  you'll have to
take another 22 parts that "currently list on BrickBay" for over $10 along
with it (The Gears and Differentials set),  but we all have to make
sacrifices sometimes...

Buy well,

But shop around first.

My guess is that you'll do better selling the sets intact than parting them
out:  a lot of their value is in the way the package is designed to make it
easy for students to work with (like the custom tray that helps ensure all
the pieces get put away properly).  Plus you'll accumulate some good karma if
you save a school a few bucks.

Ran