 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6316
Re: Trading at Brickfest - Start of Thread and My possible trades/sells (and Want: 8460)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:27:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:

I'll probably also put together a box of parts (including parts from
5978 and 6444). I also plan on bringing Jambalaya Junk Box #3 (which is going
to include 2 useable but less than perfect grey road plates and a variety of
other stuff that I've been collecting) and the distressed bricks and plates
that I culled from JB#1.

I'm bringing a beefed up version of the Weeks Jambalaya.  I'm not sure what all
will be in that, but I think quite a variety.  (Then, I'll cull down to a good
box and then get it going around (only six months late!) in the mail.)  I don't
keep a huge stock of sets like some of you do.  I (probably like everyone else)
have a huge stock of the SW sets that my local Ames had before I arrived.

Does anyone have a feel for how the presence of a Jambalaya should be handled?
Should I schedule people to visit with it?  Should I leave it out for more
dynamic throughput?  Would it be appropriate to watch how people do their
trading (I'm facinated by how people make those kinds of decisions)?

Chris