 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6317
Re: smoke-free auction vendors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Allison writes:
Hello everyone. I reveived a parts lot won at ebay yesterday, and I could
smell the smokiness when Becky at mailboxes etc handed it to me. Has anyone
compiled a list of smokeer or smoke-free auction sellers?

No lists here, but were you buying sets or parts?  If parts, you can just toss
all the packaging and air the plastic out on the porch for a week.  That's what
I do.  What I really hate is when I get books from a smoker.  That lasts for
years and can't be washed.

Chris