 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6297
Re: Trading at Brickfest - Start of Thread and My possible trades/sells (and Want: 8460)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 16:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Will Middelaer writes:
I wanted to start a thread of possible trades/sales/deals/buys that could
occur at Brickfest.

Sound off and let us know what you might be looking for, what you have to
trade, what you want to sell or buy, or just that you might like to see a
certain set or its instructions in person.

WTB:
Old-style fixed-grille castle helmets in gray or black.
Old castle figs (Forestmen, Black Falcons, Crusaders)
Old (pre-1997) castle sets

For Sale/Trade:
A 400 piece-sized bucket full of 4.5v train parts

Want to see:
Yellow Castle