 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6304
Re: Trading at Brickfest - Start of Thread and My possible trades/sells (and Want: 8460)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Will Middelaer writes:

Sound off and let us know what you might be looking for, what you have to
trade, what you want to sell or buy, or just that you might like to see a
certain set or its instructions in person.

WTB/T:
Various Town Doors & Windows
6xN Grey Plates (I need lots - you will see why!)
4xN Grey Plates (I need lots - you will see why!)
1x4 Grey Plate w/ tines mating to 4x4 Grey Plate (hinged trapdoor piece - need
both parts!)
Any good town parts/accessories
Grey Castle Walls
Older Castle, esp Black Falcons
Maybe older Pirate Ships
Pre-1980 sets
Maybe Fort Legoredo

Stuff I'm bringing to Trade:
1x 6078 Royal Drawbridge
1x 6280 Armada Flagship
2x 6279 Skull Island
Sony AIBO ERS-110 Robotic Dog (it would take $2,500 worth of LEGO to get this)

I don't know what other trade fodder I will be bringing, but I will monitor
this thread to see if there's anything I have that other people are looking
for.

Chris Busse
cbusse@infi.net
http://www.bussetech.com