 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5108
Re: New LEGO® Brick Store Website Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:54:00 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote:
My current situation prevents me from open any new bank accounts at the
moment, and from my understanding ot X, it is a bank account.

PayPal and X.com don't have any minimum balance requirement,
and they make it easy to transfer money to your regular
bank account.  X.com pays interest and has checks & check card,
but PayPal does not.  I recommend opening both.  I was
reluctant at first, but I was glad I did.

/Eric McCarthy/