 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5094
Re: New LEGO® Brick Store Website Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:56:50 GMT

Rob,

This has been fixed.  Thanks.

Troy

Rob Doucette <news@doucettenet.com> wrote in message
The hinges and turntable URL ref is wrong in the menu frame, should be

http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/hingesandturntables.html

-Rob.

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote in message
Hello Everyone!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my new Website is now up and
running!

Troy's LEGO® Brick Store is available at:

http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/

The store stocks numerous LEGO® items in quantity and offers them for • direct
sale to you at reasonable prices.

Current stock includes parts from 20 Night Lord's Castle sets (Castle • walls,
light gray bricks, arches, columns, arched windows, minfigs, etc.).
Leftover parts from my sale of 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets will be added • soon.

Troy

Disclaimer: This store is MINE, and is not affiliated with The LEGO • Company
in any way!