 Announcements / 509
508  |  510
Subject:
New LEGO® Brick Store Website Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 06:32:42 GMT

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my new Website is now up and
running!

Troy's LEGO® Brick Store is available at:

http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/

The store stocks numerous LEGO® items in quantity and offers them for direct
sale to you at reasonable prices.

Current stock includes parts from 20 Night Lord's Castle sets (Castle walls,
light gray bricks, arches, columns, arched windows, minfigs, etc.).
Leftover parts from my sale of 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets will be added soon.

Troy

Disclaimer: This store is MINE, and is not affiliated with The LEGO Company
in any way!