 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5107
Re: PayPal bonuses being reduced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:52:36 GMT

Yes, there is a group for this sort of thing.  I cross-posted it there and
placed follow-ups there as well.

Not only are paypal bonuses being reduced, but X.com is ending their refer a
friend promotion on March 15 as well.

Like others, I am offering to kick back half my referral bonus:
mike@poindexter.cc

Choose me, choose Larry, choose Alan, it doesn't matter.  Just choose soon!

Mike Poindexter