 Marketplace / Services / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
$10 (or $20?) worth of free parts (Re: PayPal bonuses being reduced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:32:45 GMT

If you sign up at Paypal via me, I will give you $10 worth of parts for free
from my parts page at:
http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_links.html
Shipping is not included, but you could kick it back to me from the sign-up
bonus you get so this won't cost you any hard dollars.
For example you could get 5 orange rebel pilots for free (which I think is a
pretty good deal).  Priority to pick the parts you want will be on a first-
sign-up, first pick basis.

Sign up at Paypal via me:
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=danjezek%40aloha.net

I didn't find any information about bonus referrals at X.com but if I somehow
get a 10 bucks bonus for you signing up at X.com via me, I will give you $20
worth of free parts.  My referral address at X.com is danjezek@aloha.net

(I hope this is the right group to post this in).