 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3452
Re: in Frankfurt next week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:19:09 GMT

Hi Doe,

Good to see you got awake. I was about to call you and ask why you hadn't
answered to Larry.

Let me know when you set up you minifest. Not much chances that I will be able
to stop by, but you never know.

Larry, if you shoot over your list before you come, I will check my notes from
a summer store-check around Frankfurt and give Doe some guidance on which
places to go to.

KAPA