 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3445
Re: in Frankfurt next week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:15:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote:

I have just found out that I (90% chance) will be in Frankfurt Germany
from thursday through sunday of next week. A few questions:

Check out the flea market on the west bank of the Main R. on Sat. morning.
It's basically between the clump of museums and the river.  I'm still kicking
myself over an old LEGO collection that I didn't buy because our luggage was
already too full. :/

You may want to verify with a local that this is still going on, but I
understand that it has been forever...

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/