 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3451
Re: in Frankfurt next week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:03:20 GMT

Hi Larry,

I´m living outside of Frankfurt (15 minutes by car). It would be fun to meet !
I know another LEGO enthusaist here, who might come as well. This makes three
for a mini-minifest ;o)

Need anything brought over ? Hm... can you put me in your luggage on the way
back ?? Maybe some LEGO ?

Tell me what kind of LEGO theme or else you´re looking for. There are a lot of
small shops. I havn´t been to all of course but in the last two months I was
searching whereever I was able to.

The fleamarket is a good idea, BUT: the weather is not very inviting. The
Frankfurt fleamarket on the museum´s shoreline (?) is becoming more and more a
bazar of "official" traders. No LEGO and not much of interest. But there´s
always a chance. Best chances are to buy a copy of "Das Inserat", a local sell
and buy-newspaper. There are always about 20 offers of used LEGO. If you´re
looking for something special we can try anything you like: shop, fleamarket,
newspaper...

You´re of course invited for some LEGO playing at my home. We always have some
beers and bretzels... ;)
Let me know if you need more info about Frankfurt (citymap, places to go...)

See you, dö

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have just found out that I (90% chance) will be in Frankfurt Germany
from thursday through sunday of next week. A few questions:

- Anyone interested in a minifest?

- Anyone need anything brought over?

- How do I go about finding these small shops we hear about and are they
open on Saturday (the day I won't be working)?

I will have a car so can do some driving but am pretty clueless as to
where stuff is, etc...