 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2908
Re: Jumping In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:48:08 GMT

   This is about the most beautifully demented thread I've seen in a while.

Frank Filz wrote:

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Moquin writes:
<snip>
I have scads of them.  I will more than happily trade pairs of red arms for
pairs of just about any other color, preferably black (or brown, but I don't
think brown arms exist - or if they do, they're quite rare)

Monkeys provide two pair of arms!!  I've hobbled quite a few for brown arms.

<SMACK> - Sound of James hitting his head against a large, blunt object.

I have scads of monkeys, too.  Time to go cripple some Lego simians...

Also a good source of yellow hands even if you don't need brown arms.

   And, perhaps, surrogate hearts for Adventurers beset by your Temple of Doom folks
in the new Amazon theme...but I wonder, what does one do with a limbless monkey?
(Sell it?)

   LFB.