 Adventurers / 123
122  |  124
Subject:
Jumping In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:00:18 GMT

Well I was pleasantly surprised to see this group during my latest skim
through Lugnet and thought I'd say Hi.

First, while I bought an adventurer set for my three and a half year old son
last spring, I was instantly hooked. I therefore credit Adventurers with my
emergence from the dark ages. Since then I have bought the Islanders, Star
Wars, Buckets, Buckets, and more Buckets.

Second, my favorite car is the one from Treasure Raiders and my favorite
plane is a converted Eagle Stunt Flyer, (black wings, black tail, black wing
struts, a few illogically placed but cool looking guns, and also with an
extended fuselage for a second passenger to throw sticks of dynamite).

Third re Desert Inhabitants, In my own opinion the ninja hoods work best as
mask/hoods for grave robbers and other such riff-raff. These guys ride
horses and are armed with muskets and swords on my shelfs. They are also
dressed in Starwars torsos. (Mark, white is not all that great a color in my
opiniopn, red is my prefernce).
Now with such an elusive band of outlaws I have started to  put together a
legion to chase these bad guys around (pith helmet, blue pirate torso, red
arms, red legs OH YEAH, did I mention I need red arms) about 35 strong right
now.

Fourth, future projects, Bigger house and more room for Lego Models then
maybe a pyramid in yellow on 4 48x48 baseplates, also a fort for my
legionaires.

So Hi There folks...

John Battcock