 General / 8704
Re: Jumping In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, John Battcock writes:
arms, red legs OH YEAH, did I mention I need red arms) about 35 strong right

I have scads of them.  I will more than happily trade pairs of red arms for
pairs of just about any other color, preferably black (or brown, but I don't
think brown arms exist - or if they do, they're quite rare)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

PS: Todd, is this an appropriate way to migrate from a .theme to a .market
topic?
Brown arms may be found on the monkeys (2 pairs on each in fact), they are the
same part.

Chris