 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2907
2906  |  2908
Subject:
Train set 4564. Technic 8865.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:57:22 GMT

My local toy shop is closing and has an ex - display 4564 for sale.  Some of
it is glued together.  It's a bit dusty but not faded. There is a circle of
track on a perpex ring but no accessories. They are asking for offers within
the next month.(presently stands at 75 pounds, seems a lot to me! ). If any
one is interested I might be prepared to put and offer in for them.
There is also one unopened 8865 car. Box is very shelf worn. Can't remember
the price, but I'll enquire if anybody is interested.
The shop is in the UK.