 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1967
Re: Wanted: #570 - Fire House (shrink wrap)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:49:59 GMT

Careful with the "sealed" requirement.  I have bought
a couple of sets from that era and the boxes were never "sealed",
They feature a parts tray that slides in and out of the "cover".
One had shrink wrap (factory)? and one did not. The one that
did not looked as though it had never been opened, everything
was absolutely mint wihout even a fingerprint.  I (barely) remember when
these sets were new in stores and I don't remember any shrink
wrap.  Does anyone have better information?

KL

Jeff Shiner wrote:

Ok... I know this is a tall order but I am looking for kit #570 - the Fire
House.
Actually I am looking for two of these... one that is complete that I can
build and
one which is MISB which I can display.  This was my first kit I ever got
when I was
5 and broke my leg and I've been looking for it for a while now.  I am
willing to
offer $100.00 US for the one that I can build and obviously more for one the
mint one... but please... MINT condition.

Thanks,
- Jeff

(shiners@home.com)