 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1966
FS: 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall MIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 00:17:23 GMT

I have one 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall for sale. It is sealed in the box.
The box is "mint" condition. NO shelf wear!

392 pieces, 7 figures (lugnet claims 7. From the picture on the box, I count
5 figures, 1 skeleton, and an alligator).

I'm asking $60.00 US + shipping (max of $10.00 US for USPS to US
destinations). Payment can be by cheque or money order. International or US
Postal money orders are fine. Cheques will require 5-10 days to clear.

If you're interested, please contact me by email at DHylands@creo.com

If you're interested in more than one, until Mon July 21, I can acquire
more. I'm willing to lower the price for multiple sets.

Shipping is from British Columbia, Canada.

Dave Hylands