 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1943
Wanted: #570 - Fire House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:09:10 GMT

Ok... I know this is a tall order but I am looking for kit #570 - the Fire
House.
Actually I am looking for two of these... one that is complete that I can
build and
one which is MISB which I can display.  This was my first kit I ever got
when I was
5 and broke my leg and I've been looking for it for a while now.  I am
willing to
offer $100.00 US for the one that I can build and obviously more for one the
mint one... but please... MINT condition.

Thanks,
- Jeff

(shiners@home.com)