 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17666 (-20)
  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

(URL) On the 1x2 tiles you can read the "people building community" part of the BrickJournal logo. The Indiana Jones tile looks fantastic. What dpi are those printed at? (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote: [ SNIP ] Hey, Tommy--- Did you get the email and pictures I sent you? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

(...) Sold, thanks! (16 years ago, 29-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

  FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

I'm helping my parents clear out the attic. I've got most of my old instructions for the sets here, excluding anything after 2004: (URL) are missing, torn, or folded, but in general they're in good shape. Total weight is about 37.5 lbs, so shipping (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

  WTB: 80 Assorted Star Wars Minifigs

I need about 80 Star Wars minifigs to put in goody bags for an upcoming conference. Few, if any AFOLs will be in attendance. I am fine with common figs like Luke, R2, and Chewbacca, but no battle droids please. Thank You. (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974. The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!

10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND! Up for bid is a 10 piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set. This is by far the most useful and unique set of parts I have ever made. If you are into building highly complex LEGO Train layouts this is (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains)

  RARE Lego Soft Set - Brand New in Box

This Item for sale is a 84 piece box of Lego Soft. This is extremely hard to find lego that is only sold through educational supply stores and has recently been retired from production. This box has never been opened, brand new lego! This lego is a (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Used clear bricks

Hi all I am searching for used clear bricks, in any shape an condition. Well, used are preferred, as I'd like to hide what is inside (behind the window). Well, any condition, please contact me In general, I am looking for used bricks in red, white, (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO Architecture sets available through Shop@Home

Oh thankfully, I no longer have to fly to Chicago and hunt for the 1/2 dozen stores that sell the ultra-exclusive LEGO Architecture sets. I can finally pay 28.6 cents per piece for these unique and original stacks of black bricks. You too can own, (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge BL sale at brickstore.net!!! 11/09/2008 ONLY!!!

20% all PLATE IN STOCK, over 200,000 elements! Sale is ONLY today!!! So buy away or lose out! We have more of the Aquazone figs offline (doing inventory check) so if you want more let us know and we will post the special for you once we finish (...) (16 years ago, 9-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Long time... sets for sale

(...) Forgot to mention, that it includes a 10020 (built once, but that once), and a 4555 which has been slightly used. WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Long time... sets for sale

Hi I have had kind of a dark age for some time, and I want to sell some stuff (URL) I have a bunch of catalogs 1971, 1979-200x in different languages and other parts... if interested, then write me an offer. WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  X-Mas in OCT sale extended!!!

All parts now 10% off!!! Sets from 10-50% off. Over 2000 sets up for SALE!!! www.brickmuseumgiftshop.com Buy them up before they are gone!!! (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink SALE!!!

HUGE sale of sets at 20-30% off!!! HUGE amount of parts available Over 1000 figs on HUGE Discount (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Last Call: Lions Gate Models town building custom kits - the very last run closes Oct 22

(...) Last call: ordering closes about 11pm PST on Wed 22 Oct. (URL) Kit Availability> Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Gear 001

I am selling a gears set of legos from the 70s. It is Gears 001. All complete MIB. asking $125 e-mail lizsellsebay@gmail.com for more info and pictures. (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Models town building custom kits - the very last run is now open. No more ever after this!

As many of you know, since 1999 I've been designing and producing custom kits of town buildings and other town-related stuff - everything from small cars through houses, hospitals, a factory, and a 29" long car ferry, to a 3500-piece apartment block (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Direct Printing onto bricks,fig torsos,fig heads, panels,etc

Well Tommy has finally received his machine and familiarized himself with it enough to pretty confidently say that I am in production. I should be caught up with my current projects in a week or so and am open for business. email me. Now you can (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The BrickPrinter is now in operation

For those going to BrickCon check out some items created with my new printer. (and of course the badges that I engraved). The quality of this thing is really outstanding in my opinion. This really opens up all kinds of possibilites for y'all,I (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact