 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17657
17656  |  17658
Subject:
LEGO Architecture sets available through Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:32:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Oh thankfully, I no longer have to fly to Chicago and hunt for the 1/2 dozen
stores that sell the ultra-exclusive LEGO Architecture sets. I can finally pay
28.6 cents per piece for these unique and original stacks of black bricks.

You too can own, the Sears Tower
(http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=21000&cn=245&d=100) or the John
Hancock Center (http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=21001&cn=245&d=100)
for only $20.00 each.

Better hurray though! At these prices, they will not last too long!

Todd