 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17621 (-20)
  Close-Out Sale at Bricklink

Hello everyone. Just an announcement that I'm closing out my Bricklink store. I have about 250 parts left, and most are going for 2 or 3 cents apiece. If you buy my entire inventory, I'm offering free shipping and an additional 10% discount. Thanks (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a great event for the new store. Certainly someone in TexLUG has a big heart (everything is bigger in Texas, right?) and can share the instructions with me. Then of course our AFOL friends in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) The exclusive Texas set was indeed a Space Shuttle Orbiter. I've been told the Arizona set was a cactus and I'm trying to get pictures or instructions of it, myself. As for the Texas set, I'm afraid you'll find the number of TexLUGgers willing (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Does anyone have any info on these two exclusive sets? I heard the Texas set was a space shuttle. I'd be interested in seeing photos. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell the sets and/or instructions. Thanks. (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ninja minifigures for Pirate or ???

Nice group of 17 assorted Ninja minifigures. All in great condition. No playwear or issues of any type. Everyone has a weapon. Before I list them on ebay I thought I would try for a trade here again. Will trade for best offer in pirate minifigures. (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for part #4625 in white

(URL) am in need of a large amount of this hinge part in white, if you have 20 or more of these in NEW condition, please let me know. I would buy 500 if I could find that many ;). I have a large amount of new parts for trade, or I can pay for them (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Let us know if you get a copy of the ever-elusive Bricks magazine ;) Tim (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) snipped (...) Um, is this sentence meant to be constructive criticism or are you trolling? (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Thanks Dan-O, Joe Meno also thought he might have a copy, so between the two of you guys I've got BF 2004 covered. I'm still looking for the much more obscure BricksWest03 program if anyone attended that august event. I fondly remember it as (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

Keith, I definitely have the BF 2004 guide. I don't know where it is off-hand, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually. I'm afraid that I can't help with the other con. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Indeed, it might be. You see, that's why I said 'possibly'. (...) Not particularly, but I did find it possibly off-topic. (...) Which market place? LUGNET? .events? Certainly not .market.buy-sell-trade (because, it wasn't posted there). (...) (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Some Sets for sale 45% of MSRP

Hello all, I need to clear out some inventory to pay some Medical bills. I'm starting with the not so popular items all at 45% off MSRP. A great opportunity as sets, or to part out. I'm just trying to recoup some of my actual cost...you save the (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

Richie, I think Keith’s request is covered by the "Literature" clause in your cut and paste. Even if it wasn't, I find your response intriguing. Tell me, did you find Keith’s request intrusive? Did it pull your attention from other crucial topics (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Sorry for the the screw-up Richie, consider me suitably chastised. -Keith (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Wrong newsgroup? Possibly... lugnet.events– Organized community events, festivals, competitions, tournaments, shows, etc.: announcements, ideas, collaboration, planning, fund-raising, curricula, technology, advertising, literature, (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Engraved Family Tree & Personalized Instructions

<www.aamproductions.biz (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  My Lego offering for your consideration! (Brickworld)

If you plan on attending Brickworld check this deal out! (we're less than an hour away) We are thinning out the collection a bit more so we offer you the following lot at a great price! (pretty sure you could make a few $$ on this lot) 1-Star Wars (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: my brickworld offerings

oops i forgot to cross post. hey all, much like last year i will be selling at brickworld so i wanted to give you a heads up on the awesome selection i'm bringing. • $10 grab bags – (equal to 2 large PAB cups) with 3 [bonus]Minifigs you pick • (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  my brickworld offerings

hey all, much like last year i will be selling at brickworld so i wanted to give you a heads up on the awesome selection i'm bringing. • $10 grab bags – (equal to 2 large PAB cups) with 3 bonus Minifigs you pick • Well-priced sorted bricks and (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Special LEGO CD Offer for New/Old LEGO Ambassadors!!

Congratulations to the new LEGO Ambassadors!! My Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-83) on CD is coming out in a Version 2 CD with 6 new chapters: 1) LEGO Model Workshops/Trade Fairs 2) LEGO Catalogs 1950-65. 3) LEGO Pictorial Parts (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact