 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16896 (-20)
  custom switches on ebay

hey all, i put a set of my custom switches on ebay to test the waters. i'm also trying to gather some funds for NWBrickCon. help me get to the event and check it out. (URL) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Akro-Mils Storage Containers for Sale

I still have some of these left if anyone is still interested in getting some of them. Troy (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 4508 Parts

(...) since i seem to enjoy math wayyy to much and i was having a hard time sleaping, here's some figures i came up with there are 2,572 light grey and dark grey parts. - apox 350 are technic bushings, pins and 1x1 plates there are 724 red parts the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 4508 Parts

(...) $500??? Is that correct? Seems high, even for grey... Just IMHO Paul Sinasohn (personal opinion, so no affiliations for this message) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 4508 Parts

Hello everyone, For Sale. Two, 2 gallon bags packed full of new parts. Incredible selection of classic light grey. 4508 pieces included. Here is a list: (URL) $500.00us I will pay shipping anywhere in the world! Email if you have questions. Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: 2x Maersk Blue Plates

Hi everyone I am search of two maersk blue plates in 4x8. Would anyone be willing to trade toward other Maersk blue parts or instructions or ANYTHING? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance! :) Brendan (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Star Wars Pens (carabiner) and key chains available

These are the LEGO Writing System latest releases (yes key chains, different than the standard mini-fig ones, since they are more like the Pens with extra beads etc) Pen MSRP seems to be 10 USD, key chains 5 USD, we are selling for 5.44 and 3.44 USD (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  wanted: 1x2 redish brown bricks

hey all, i'm looking for between 1000 and 1500 1x2 redish brown bricks. if you have them and are willing to let them go at .04 cents or less a part please email me. thanks, ondrew roj2323@yahoo.com (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Penguins

I am about to offer these Penguin kits for sale on Bricklink. The only problem is that I am having trouble deciding how many, what color, etc to have as stock in the beginning. I'm going to offer various color combinations for about $10 apiece. If (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60 Grand Tournaments Parted Out

I have just parted out 60 copies of the Knights Kingdom II set 8779 Grand Tournament to my store. Lots of great parts as well as Vladek, Jayko and King Mathais minifigs. Newly added items can be seen here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  NWBrickCon is Coming! Vendors are Needed!

I'm in charge of the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon again this year, and it is comming up fast! This year NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. The Brick Bazaar will be a much better location this year (the Olympic Room) than (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: SLAM yourself.

(...) Bricklink? (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SLAM yourself.

A limited run of PCS SLAM kits are available... (URL) After this run is gone, SLAMs will be sold via auction and remaining parts will be put on brickshelf. So git em while they's HOT! Chris <>< (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SW Armor Kashyyyk Trooper Torsos listed

I have listed 250 Dark Bluish Gray Torso SW Armor Kashyyyk Trooper Pattern / Sand Green Arms / Black Hands in my store: (URL) am currently the only store that has this item listed, probably because the minifig it comes from is a minimum of $14/each. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade 3724 for 7191

(...) David, My emails to you from my home account are getting rejected as spam. Send me a note when you get a chance to fix it and I'll send a test note. Eric (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Store now Open - 25% off all sets

I've reopened my store for a short time and marked entire inventory down 25%. (URL) Mini-Mall (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale prices up to 75% off - limited time

Discounts in my BrickLink store are at an average of 60% off (20 - 75% off individually) until 9 PM, August 12th CST (BrickLink time.) Total 5,069 items in 237 lots in 73 categories still to go - don't make me extend this into the weekend! Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Classic Space, Pirate and other keychains...

I have just listed the following keychains in my store: Astronaut Key Chain (URL) Space Blue Figure Key Chain (URL) with Striped Shirt and Red Bandana (URL) with Striped Shirt and Blue Bandana (URL) Key Chain (URL) Key Chain Keychain (URL) keychains (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickfest Orders taken (25% off!!) today at Missing Brick

I am one of the BrickBazaar vendors, but will only sporadically be selling, I have too much to see/do/talk/etc. I will bring a big tub of minifig parts, like last year, and a tub or two of assorted pre-bagged goodies and small sets. If there is (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

(...) Oh, Yes! (^^) Wheee! (...) Who are they? I'm sorry. I can't find a list. :-\ Also, do you think they would rather not be contacted prior to the event about their stock? I'd love to see some lists of what they'd be bringing, but I can imagine (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact