 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16888
16887  |  16889
Subject:
My Penguins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:36:25 GMT

I am about to offer these Penguin kits for sale on Bricklink.  The only problem
is that I am having trouble deciding how many, what color, etc to have as stock
in the beginning.  I'm going to offer various color combinations for about $10
apiece.  If you want to give it a theme, then it will be a few extra dollars.
The pictured one is pirate themed.  I need some feedback and be sure to specify
if you are interrested so I know how many to plan for.  The beak color is
already different so don't worry about that.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry about the crappy background.  The pics for the site will be better.

http://www.AFPPets.com/swbf/dscf0001.jpg
http://www.AFPPets.com/swbf/dscf0002.jpg
http://www.AFPPets.com/swbf/dscf0004.jpg