 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16894
Re: FS: 4508 Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:52:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gregory Muri wrote:
Hello everyone,

For Sale.  Two, 2 gallon bags packed full of new parts.  Incredible
selection of classic light grey.  4508 pieces included.

Here is a list:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gregm/forsale/bagoparts.txt

Asking $500.00us

I will pay shipping anywhere in the world!  Email if you have questions.

Thanks for looking,
Greg

since i seem to enjoy math wayyy to much and i was having a hard time sleaping,
here's some figures i came up with

there are 2,572 light grey and dark grey parts.
- apox 350 are technic bushings, pins and 1x1 plates

there are 724 red parts

the remaining 1210 parts are black.
-148 of which are technic pins
-349 of which are technic bricks. <- a decent selection btw  (24 1x16's)
- a great selection of 1x plates