 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16806 (-20)
  Re: Wanted: tan train windows

(...) When you sell them to John, save an equal number for me, please,a s I need them too :-) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLTC/BAYLUG (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wanted: tan train windows

Specifically: (URL) 1x2x3 Train Window> (URL) 1x4x3 Train Window> I realize that these have never been available through "normal" channels, so I am posting this in hopes of finding individuals lucky enough to have come across them. They are (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 10170 split anyone?

(...) I would work with you on this.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG/BAYLTC (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10170 split anyone?

Hi all! I am interested in the new 10170 container car(s). I am interested in the car(s) only, I do not want the containers or stickers. Are anyone interested in a split? Sonnich Denmark/Estonia (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade wanted: Female minifigs, heads, hairpieces, torsos

My six year old daughter Jenny wants more girls for the Lego collection! I'm interested in female minifig heads, hairpieces and torsos. I can offer male minifigs (blue/white football team), and I am open for discussions about other pieces, although (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  PCS t-shirts

Hey, I have some shirts available on cafepress. They feature a picture of Admiral Giddens fightin' an unknown enemy and a sneaky fleebnork. Drawn by Greg Hyland at Brickfest 2003 and given a full color treatment by yours truly. (The lazer blast is (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Trade wanted: red slopes and inv slopes

Hi! I am looking for: 2-4 pcs red 1x3 slopes 33deg 4 pcs red 2x2 inv slopes convex (ldraw 3676) They are worth 2.50-3 USD Anyone have these and want a trade? Let me know what you want and I'll check it. Sonnich, Tallinn (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Quick sell of on 8455s - 2 per case/220 USD shipped within USA

Since shop@home just ran out again, probably pissing off a number of people, I have taken a chunk of my stock, that is located in USA (we are in Canada) and am releasing it by CASE QUANTITY ONLY, so 2 units per box, shipped in the LEGO case just as (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi, Due to the fact that there is now only 2 months left before we increase our family from 3 to 4 with a second son (Emil is 2 years old now - time goes fast) do I want to sell out as much as possibel so I can take a good long vacation in July. So (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  [USA-Minneapolis] Bulk brick benefit sale for Brian Kelly's son

As Dean posted earlier, Brian Kelly would like to sell off his bulk Lego collection to help cover medical expenses for his newborn son Joshua, who required open heart surgery shortly after his recent birth. What: "Pick-a-brick" style sale of (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Life can be cruel

At a time where there should only be the greatest happiness, tragedy has struck one of our Minneapolis AFOL friends. I would be so happy to announce the birth of Joshua Kelly, son of Brian and Amanda Kelly, but celibrations seem so out of place when (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people.support) !

  Sensors and other stuff

I am in a position, for a limited period of time, to make some sensors. I expect to be able to complete a hundred or so in the next few weeks. My assumption is that people may be interested in IR Proximitiy Detectors (IRPDs), Visible Light (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone looking for a 9603 Technic 1 Activity Center Cards pack

I have finally been able to fully verify that this is the product I have. The plastic case is a little worn, but still has all the cards/perfect condition, Even has the stickers to label the outside of the box/personalize it. Any takers? (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 95 and 96' lego catalogs if you want

Hi all! I still haev 3 catalogs from 96 in Estonian if anyone is interested. I am interested in: 1) 2 pcd red slopes 1x3, 33 degreess ((URL) ) 2) 4-8 inverted slopes 2x2, double convex ((URL) support Lugnet, get a catalog Sonnich (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Daily Specials @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

These are the Daily Specials so far for this week: The Daily Special for April 11, 2005 is: Tan Brick 1 x 2 x 5 (URL) 1,102 (x50) Each: $0.08 Buy 100 or more for $0.07 each Buy 250 or more for $0.06 each Buy 500 or more for $0.05 each The Daily (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale: Central Ohio Brick Company

I've started a sale on items in my BrickLink store. Currently, it's 9% off (some items are 12% off). I plan to increase the sale by 1% weekly (on Saturdays) on old stock until most of everything is gone -- new stock will go on sale after sitting (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickLink Sale - ChicagoBrickyard

To celebrate all that is good with spring, I'm having a sale: 10% off ALL orders. 15% off Orders $50.00 and over. No coupon needed, discount will be given at time of invoice. Sale is scheduled to end late Sunday night. International orders welcome, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  4032 Israeli ELAL Airplane

I'm selling a couple of the rare set 4032 Israeli ELAL Airplane MISB!!! at my Ebay store (3 URLs) more pictures at this link: (URL) Enjoy buying Yaron "Webrain" Dori (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Clear the Basement Sale: 30-40% off!!

Parts are now 50% off, sets 40% off. Mark (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Sale on Instruction CDs at Lions Gate Models

Well, I need to top up my Paypal account to buy parts for kits! So I'm having a very limited-quantity/time sale on Instruction CDs: 40% off until the ones I have are sold! Instruction CD#1 (1 only available) $11.99 (regular price $19.99) Instruction (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact