 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16795
16794  |  16796
Subject:
Sensors and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:17:58 GMT

I am in a position, for a limited period of time, to make some sensors.

I expect to be able to complete a hundred or so in the next few weeks.

My assumption is that people may be interested in IR Proximitiy Detectors
(IRPDs), Visible Light Proximitiy Detectors (EOPDs) in a variety of colors and
ultrasonic range sensors. If there are other items of interest, then please
suggest them. Note; the withdrawl of electric plating by TLG has made certain
products impractial to supply, including motor amplifiers and remote control
receivers.

I intend on building up some inventory of devices first and then making them
available for immediate shipment once they are "on the shelf". This will avoid
some of the delays which caused problems last time.

What I am looking for is an idea of the required mix of devices for inventory.

If you think you might be interested in buying any of these devices in the
future, I would appreciate your input as to which ones you might buy and how
many. This will not be taken as a commitment by you to purchase anything, it is
just so that I can get an idea of what people might want.

Please feel free to email me directly if you do not wish your response to be
made public.

JB