 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16788
Re: Clear the Basement Sale: 30-40% off!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 02:58:55 GMT

Parts are now 50% off, sets 40% off.

Mark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van ‘t Hooft wrote:
   Hi all, I haven’t had a sale in a while, but I need to clear out as much of my inventory as possible, and soon! I’m in the process of clearing out my basement for remodeling. So... all parts are 40% off and sets 30% off for now, and may go even cheaper as I get more desperate to get the stuff out of here . Also, if anybody wants to make me an offer on my entire inventory please contact me in private via email. Thanks for looking!

Mark
Lugnet member #485
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mark

PS Buy all parts in one category and receive an extra 10% off on those parts. Please mention this when completing your order to get this additional discount.