 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16806
Re: Wanted: tan train windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 18:59:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal wrote:
   Specifically:

1x2x3 Train Window

1x4x3 Train Window

I realize that these have never been available through “normal” channels, so I am posting this in hopes of finding individuals lucky enough to have come across them.

They are specifically intended to complete this project

Thanks,

JOHN

When you sell them to John, save an equal number for me, please,a s I need them too :-)

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLTC/BAYLUG