 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16793
Re: 95 and 96' lego catalogs if you want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:47:26 GMT

Hi all!

I still haev 3 catalogs from 96 in Estonian if anyone is interested.

I am interested in:

1) 2 pcd red slopes 1x3, 33 degreess (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4286.gif )
2) 4-8 inverted slopes 2x2, double convex (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3676.gif)
3) support Lugnet, get a catalog

Sonnich

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
I have 1 catalog from 1995 and 6 from 1996, all in Estonian.

If you want one, then let me know and I can send it to you for free - or
find some brick I want - or send something to Lugnet to support them.
Only on rule: One 96' catalog pr person.

I got these catalogs from a friend working with lego distribution, they just
moved to new rooms and found those.

BR