 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16691 (-20)
  Re: Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink

(...) The next round of cuts has been completed. Trans parts have all been reduced...several trans colors are down to half off including the trans dark orange 1x1 slopes. Chrome gold and medium blue have also been cut further. All technic is half (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs

Hi to all! I need 18 NEW Trans-White (clear) Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs (2 URLs) If you have them (or at least more than 50%), please write me!!!! I need them for a running project! Thanks, Luca (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Sale: all parts & sets in my BrickLink store are up to 40% off

Everything is on sale in A Brick Too Far USA: (URL) parts are 40% off - all sets and minifigs and remaining bulk unsorted lots are reduced as well. Only Paypal (NO credit cards tho) is accepted; U.S. shipping only; and store minimum is $5. Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink

Hello Everyone! We are looking to liquidate our inventory. I am being led in another direction, and Brett doesn't have the kind of time this business requires 2/3 of the year with his new business. I am going to be working towards opening a ranch up (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Boxed-Space-SW-Complete collection for sale!

(...) Replying to myself... Got no public replies to this but just enough private ones to land a sale. Just figured I'd let anyone potentially interested know that this collection is officially sold as of today, and removed from my house. As of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BIG BIG SALE @ Pyrite's Plunder

(...) The discounts deepen! Up to 45% off ..over 30% off just about everything, with the exception of a few newly listed items. If you see something you like, but the price is still too much for you please feel free to let me know. I am willing to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Miisng Brick, Free S&H, Clearance of used inventory, 30% or more off

Haven't had a sale in well over 6 months, here we go: All used items in my store are AT LEAST 30% off, up to 80% off. Most of the "gear", like pens, trading cards, etc, is at least 50% off, inlcuding new items in those categories. As always, Free (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cub Foods after Xmas markdowns

I was in Cub Foods here in Fridley, Minnesota (57th & University Ave.) tonight (for groceries, honest!) and found several small sets on after Christmas clearance in their seasonal aisle, most for less than the Target just down the road. I'm not sure (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, FTX)

  FS: Lego 8480 Space Shuttle

I have several 8480 Space Shuttles for sale at $180.00. This price includes shipping within the continental United States. (Local pick-up is available in Sacramento, CA) All are new in sealed boxes. Boxes only have slight shelf wear on them. Payment (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  NEW! Sets 5571 and 5581 available

I recently added two great sets: 5571 Giant Truck 5581 Magic Flash (URL) they have the lowest price for the NEW sets. Please check them out. Saso (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bonus Days return - ChicagoBrickyard (BL)

Here's the scoop: Spend $30 - $49.99 receive 10% off your order Spend $50 or over receive 15% off your order Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Free US shipping for orders $20 & over. Thanks for looking! (URL) Days will end January 9th. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off password discount

Hi all, The Lego Heap is closed for the Holidays, but now that the rush is over, I am offering 20% off on any new order placed using the password, tomato. The discount will be deducted from the final invoice. As I am not able to rush orders during (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  looking for PRIMO sets/bricks for my new baby-

Hi folks! yes the pirate wench Minx is back, and due to have my first baby in the next few weeks. I have been hunting on ebay trying to purchase the LEGO PRIMO sets and most of the primo sets are only in england so if anyone has a new or lightly (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearing out some excess sets

Hello everyone! I've decided to make some room, so I reopened my BrickLink store. I listed some sets I'd like to get rid of, and also started to list parts that I have excess of. My store is: (URL) for looking! Scott Member 718 (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BIG BIG SALE @ Pyrite's Plunder

(...) Thanks Ondrew :) Im must be getting senile in my old age. :) Steph (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Two 65062 Racers Turbo Packs (4582 + 4584)

I have two new 65062 for sale. They're unopened and shrinkwrapped. This bonus set includes 4582 and 4584 [LEGOSet 65062] $20 (including shipping) within US only. Paypal only please. I can break them down to save a bit on shipping if you like. Email (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BIG BIG SALE @ Pyrite's Plunder

(...) To make your shopping experience easier, here is a link to there store: (URL) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BIG BIG SALE @ Pyrite's Plunder

Great news Everyone! Brett is back in charge of the Plunder, and needs his packing skills tested. He is always telling me how much faster at it he is than I am. Don't get me wrong...he is, but since he's always telling me I feel the need to see him (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade

Here are a couple photos of the Lego......... (URL) This does not show all 4-5 thousand parts, it is just for an idea of what they are. There are only a few hundred pieces in the photo. This is the actual used Lego that we have left..... (URL) There (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade

Trying to clear out the remainder of our collection. We have more than 4000 assorted Lego new parts plus a small amount of used for sale or trade. (I'll snap a few pictures later today) Looking to possibly trade (all or part) for a vintage Vectrex (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact