 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16676
FS: Two 65062 Racers Turbo Packs (4582 + 4584)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:12:41 GMT

I have two new 65062 for sale. They’re unopened and shrinkwrapped. This bonus set includes 4582 and 4584

    65062 Racers Turbo Pack
86 elements, 1 figure, US$10, 2002
LEGO > Racers

$20 (including shipping) within US only. Paypal only please. I can break them down to save a bit on shipping if you like.

Email me if you’re interested. Thanks!

   [ j o n ]
[zemidotnet]
[moonbase]