 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16674
16673  |  16675
Subject:
BIG BIG SALE @ Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:40:30 GMT

Great news Everyone! Brett is back in charge of the Plunder, and needs his
packing skills tested.  He is always telling me how much faster at it he is
than I am.  Don't get me wrong...he is, but since he's always telling me I feel
the need to see him sweat ;)  In order to facilitate this, I have slashed the
prices on EVERYTHING :) Also since he is back, shipping time will be returning
to the original 24 - 48 hrs from payment.  Some of you also have coupons from
the store for orders previously placed, if you do...you CAN use these during
this sale.  Giving you even greater savings!  (We will also be including coupons
in each new order placed).  Happy shopping!  Looking forward to seeing everyone
soon!
Steph and Brett
Pyrite's Plunder