 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16596 (-10)
  Bionicle Bonzana Sale! 20% off everything Bionicle! This week only!

Hi all! here is this weeks sale: 20% off sale for everything Bionicle (available and in stock). It's time for me to get ready to go to Europe again! So I am going through my store to find some goodies to put on sale! There will be a sale each week (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE - Up to 50% off at Poldo's - SALE

Hi, in my store Poldo ((URL)) there is a 25% and 50% sale. In particular: 25% on modified plates and bricks, many technic parts and some more categories 50% on bricks, plates, slopes and some more categories This sale will end on wednesday. happy (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

(...) Then you're a very good customer! You should hit Kevin up for some other spiff privately (like some of MY good customers do when I give out free stuff)... (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

  Re: Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

(...) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

  25% off Chupa Chup Promo LEGO sets (cheapest on BL!!) till Sunday*

(...) Last chance! offer ends on Sunday 7th November, 2004 Australian time. LEGO chupa chup promosets NOW 25% off! This is the cheapest available on Bricklink!!! get them before the sale ends! I will not have them on sale at 25% off again!!! Here is (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rare LEGO Mindstorms Trade Show Launch Promotional Materials

A unique LEGO Mindstorms promotional kit & trade show booth launch items from 1999. Asking $100 + UPS or USPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Sherman, set the Way Back Machine: In Spring 1999, Switzer Communications, the PR (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  96 Bionicle: Quest for the Masks cards, 1999

A stack of 96 Bionicle: Quest for the Masks cards for sale. Asking $10 + UPS or USPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. I picked up a pile of these cards when I worked with the LEGO exhibit to launch the Mindstorms product at the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8250/8299 Technic Submarine for Sale

Complete LEGO Technic 8250/8299 Submarine set for sale. Asking $40 + UPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Model is complete & assembled, stickers are attached. No pieces or stickers look damaged. No extra pieces included beyond (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8880 Technic Super Car for Sale

Complete LEGO Technic 8880 Super Car set for sale. Asking $120 + UPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Model is complete & assembled, stickers are attached. No pieces or stickers look damaged. No extra pieces included beyond (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have! (URL) far the Factory and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact