 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16592
16591  |  16593
Subject:
25% off Chupa Chup Promo LEGO sets (cheapest on BL!!) till Sunday*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Melody Brown wrote:
Hi all! It's time for me to get ready to go to Europe again! :D So I am going
through my store to find some goodies to put on sale! There will be a sale
each week for the next 4 weeks (until it is time to close up shop/receive last
payment on Nov 30th, 2004).

This weeks sale:

My store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legohead

The Items: http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=17037&h=669&catID=S144
(under promotional).

20% off sale for the whole (available and in stock) series of the LEGO Chupa
Chup promotion. Also available are the actual Chupa Chup promo surprise sets
(without knowing what is inside).

The Items: http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=17036&h=669&catID=S143
(picture included) - (Under other).

Chocolate is still included with orders as stated on splash page

Since I am coming to the UK first (before Germany), postage is free (not
needed) for anyone who is attending the Brickish Christmas Party (as I will be
attending).

Many thanks and hope to see you soon!

Mel :)

Last chance! offer ends on Sunday 7th November, 2004 Australian time.

LEGO chupa chup promosets NOW 25% off! This is the cheapest available on
Bricklink!!! get them before the sale ends! I will not have them on sale at
25% off again!!!

Here is the sale from the start of the week:
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=71126

Many thanks

Mel

P.S. Chupa Chup in cases SOLD OUT!