 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16588
16587  |  16589
Subject:
8880 Technic Super Car for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 04:28:12 GMT

Complete LEGO Technic 8880 Super Car set for sale.
Asking $120 + UPS shipping or best offer.  Money only.  No trades, please.

Model is complete & assembled, stickers are attached. No pieces or stickers look
damaged.  No extra pieces included beyond what's used to make the Super Car.  If
you find any pieces missing or damaged upon arrival, I'll do my best to remedy
the situation.  A fine layer of dust is on the model--it can probably be blown
off with compressed air or wiped down.  Manual is included, with some wear, but
completely usable.

Pictures:
http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/8880supercar1.jpg
http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/8880supercar2.jpg
http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/8880supercar3.jpg
http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/8880supercar4.jpg
http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/8880supercar5.jpg

I can provide more or higher-res pictures if interested.

I don't visit Lugnet very often--please see my eBay rating to see my record of
internet transactions:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jasonbar

Please contact me at: dante@infernolab.com

Thank you