 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16596
16595  |  16597
Subject:
Bionicle Bonzana Sale! 20% off everything Bionicle! This week only!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:55:07 GMT

Hi all! here is this weeks sale: 20% off sale for everything Bionicle (available
and in stock).

It's time for me to get ready to go to Europe again!  So I am going
through my store to find some goodies to put on sale! There will be a sale
each week for the next 3 weeks (until it is time to close up shop/receive last
payment on Nov 30th, 2004). This weeks sale will end on Sunday the 14th
November!

This weeks sale:
My store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legohead
McDonalds Promo sets:
1391 Jala was $10, now $8!
1390 Maku was $8, now $6.40!
1393 Matoro was $8, now $6.40!

Other Bionicle:
8585 Hafu, 8583 Hahli, 8584 Hewkii was $5, now $4!
8586 Macku, 8582 Matoro was $5, now $4!
8561 Nuhvok was $7, now $5.60!
8560 Pahrak was $6, now $4.60!
Kanohi Masks save up to $4 each!
Navu Masks from .52c!

The Items can be found here:
http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=17185&h=669&catID=S273
http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=17185&h=669&catID=P235
http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=17185&h=669&catID=P448

Chocolate is still included with orders as stated on splash page

Since I am coming to the UK first (before Germany), postage is free (not
needed) for anyone who is attending the Brickish Christmas Party (as I will be
attending).

Many thanks and hope to see you soon!

Mel