 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16506 (-10)
  LEGO Train Rarities und LEGO Summer Sale

Dear LEGO-friends, welcome to my traditional LEGO-Summer Sale. This is it is not only a summer sale. I have added many new sets to my homepage (URL) will find many train-rarities like: 148 Central Station 165 Cargo Station 4551 Crocodile Engine 4564 (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS 1977 SW poster of R2 and 3PO

I have a few copies of an original 1977 Star Wars poster featuring R2-D2 and C3-PO. The posters are in very good condition with no wrinkles and only a few minor tears. I am quickly realizing that to keep them in that good of a condition I need to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For direct sale Technic Pneumatic parts and Big Tyres

I have for sale the following items, most from set 8455. Pictures of some are available here: (URL) (post mod) 10 Yellow Pneumatic Cylinder $4 each 7 Dark Gray Pneumatic Switch $2.50 each 2 Black Pneumatic Pump New Style $3 each 13 Light Gray (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All Instructions on Sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi everyone, I've just put all the instructions on sale at (URL) my BrickLink store>. Almost all are 50% off! Roy (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  New Parts

Hi All, Just added over 350,000 new parts. Thanks for looking. PPP (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom Space Set: Starfish Pursuit Fighter

The Brickee Mart has released the Starfish Pursuit Fighter today. This fighter has similar styling and overall design lines from its bigger ship, the Starfish Galactic Cruiser. It's a one-man fighter, built for speed and power. It can be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wanted: Bluewater August 1999 store brick

Hello all, and epically my friends in the UK! I am looking for the brick(s) given out at the opening of the Bluewater store back in August 1999. These were given out both in system and duplo bricks in a few different colors. I would very much like (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  25% off everything, and free US shipping for parts

(...) something drastic. In honor of receiving my 50th feedback, and because the Star Wars trilogy DVD set comes out today, I am offering free shipping on ALL parts orders! As always, I have no minimum order amount, so no order is too small. My 25% (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free domestic shipping on parts orders over $5 (was Re: ...Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale)

(...) This offer will be good for the duration of my sale. Thanks for looking! -Joel (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  70,000+ new parts added @ Troys Surplus Lego

I've added over 70,000 new parts from over 500 sets to my store inventory. Sets ranged from Star Wars to Harry Potter to the Discovery space sets. New items can be seen here: (URL) you can go to my store: (URL) click on the "Newest" Link Troy (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact