 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16500
Wanted: Bluewater August 1999 store brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:01:41 GMT

Hello all, and epically my friends in the UK!

I am looking for the brick(s) given out at the opening of the Bluewater store back in August 1999. These were given out both in system and duplo bricks in a few different colors. I would very much like to get some of these for my collection and to add to my database on PromoBricks.

I have many different bricks to trade you for and could also give you cash or credit in my Bricklink shop.

Also, if you have these bricks but do not want to trade them I would very much appreciate a picture of what you have that I can use on PromoBricks. Since I have never even seen a picture of these bricks.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Mark P
PromoBricks.com

Note the existence of this brick was taken from a few posts here on Lugnet - mostly this one