 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16499
16498  |  16500
Subject:
25% off everything, and free US shipping for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello all,
Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and
I'm in need of some cash to buy it.  To this end, I have marked everything in my
Bricklink store down 25%!
Also, please remember that all orders over $10 qualify for free domestic
shipping.  For international customers, I will work out a shipping discount for
you once you let me know which type of shipping you would like.

Thanks for shopping!

-Joel
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Classicsmiley

I just lowered my minimum for free domestic shipping of parts from $10 to $5.
This offer will be good for the duration of my sale.
Thanks for looking!

-Joel
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Classicsmiley

Well, since yesterday's announcement didn't generate any sales, it's time for
something drastic. In honor of receiving my 50th feedback, and because the Star
Wars trilogy DVD set comes out today, I am offering free shipping on ALL parts
orders! As always, I have no minimum order amount, so no order is too small.
My 25% off sale ends at midnight tonight (MDT), as does this free shipping
offer, so please don't delay!